END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
- This End-User License Agreement (“License”) is a legal agreement between you and MobileLeads LLC (“MOBILELEADS”) for the SecureEventz mobile software application, which includes computer software and may include associated media, and “online” or electronic documentation (“APPLICATION”).
- By installing, downloading, accessing or otherwise using the APPLICATION, you agree to be bound by the terms of this License.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
- This License grants you the following rights which shall apply during any trial period as well as the entire time period under which you are a subscribed End User: (a) Standard License.
- You may install and use the APPLICATION on any computer, mobile phone, tablet or similar digital electronic device that you own and control (“DEVICE(S)”). The APPLICATION allows you to access your data, which may be stored by a third-party business partner of MOBILELEADS as set forth in paragraph 2(e). You are also licensed to use MOBILELEADS websites (including but not limited to http://www. SecureEventz.com) to access your data for as long as you are a licensed End User.
- You acknowledge that the scope of the license granted is limited and may not be transferred. You agree that it will not and shall not allow any third party to access or use any part of the APPLICATION except as specifically permitted in this Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, you shall not: (a) Sell, lease, rent, lend, assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer all or any part of the APPLICATION; (b) Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any underlying trade secrets; (c) Remove, obscure or alter any copyright notice, restricted rights legend or other notice of proprietary rights that appears or is contained on or in the APPLICATION; and/or (d) Use the APPLICATION in violation of copyright laws.
(c) Special MOBILELEADS Programs.
- As an End-User you will also be licensed to participate in special MOBILELEADS programs that may be made available from time to time by MOBILELEADS, such as referral programs, affiliate programs and Event Sponsor Programs. The registration pages to participate in these programs and the terms governing these programs will be placed on a designated MOBILELEADS website.
2. USE OF THE APPLICATION
- (a) Initial Download of the Application.
- When you download the APPLICATION, you will need to provide certain user data, including but not limited to name, address, phone number, email. You will need to create a User ID and a password. You will need to enter the User ID and password to access your data each time you run the APPLICATION. While you may run the application on multiple DEVICES, it is not advisable that you run the APPLICATION on more than one DEVICE at a time with the same User ID and password, as this could potentially cause data corruption for which MOBILELEADS will not be responsible.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any User ID/password received by you to operate the APPLICATION and/or access the data collected in connection with the APPLICATION. You may not divulge your User ID and/or Password to anyone else or use anyone else’s User ID/password information.
- You may be entitled to a 30-day trial period to use the APPLICATION and determine whether you like it. When the trial period ends, you will be required to pay a license fee in order to keep using the APPLICATION or your ability to access the APPLICATION will be terminated.
- MOBILELEADS may provide maintenance and support services related to the APPLICATION (“Support Services”). Use of Support Services is governed by the MOBILELEADS policies and programs described in the “on line” documentation at a designated MOBILELEADS website.
- MOBILELEADS and its Host(s) shall maintain the security of all equipment used to allow the APPLICATION to functional properly in a manner at least equal to prudent industry security practices. So long as MOBILELEADS provides security in accordance with prudent industry practices, MOBILELEADS shall not be liable for any security lapse that may occur, unless such lapse shall have resulted from the intentional act or gross negligence of MOBILELEADS or persons/entities for which it is legally responsible. MOBILELEADS does not represent or guarantee that the APPLICATION will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion, and MOBILELEADS disclaims any liability relating thereto. You shall be responsible for backing up your own system, including any product purchased from MOBILELEADS that is stored in your system.
- Features. The APPLICATION contains features that interact with other software and internet products such as, but not limited to, Facebook and Twitter. These software and internet products are entirely beyond the control of MOBILELEADS and to use them, you will likely need to register separately with each such software and internet product provider and accept their respective registration and usage terms.
- As a general matter and without prejudice to any other rights, MOBILELEADS may terminate this License if you fail to comply with its terms and conditions. In such event, you should uninstall all copies of the APPLICATION and all of its component parts.
(b) End User Password Obligations.
(c) Free Trial Period.
(d) Support Services.
(e) Data Storage.
3. PURCHASE OF A LICENSE TO USE AND RUN THE APPLICATION
- After the APPLICATION is downloaded, you may purchase a license to continue running the APPLICATION at any time. If a license is not purchased by the end of any applicable trial period, you will no longer be able to use the APPLICATION. Payment for the APPLICATION to run on an Apple device such as an IPad or iPhone shall be made through the appropriate Apple website in accordance with the terms provided by Apple. Payment for the APPLICATION for any other device, and particularly any Android device, shall be made on the designated MOBILELEADS website, which is currently, http://www. SecureEventz.com. The terms of purchase and payment options for purchases made on the MOBILELEADS website are set forth thereon.
4. COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
- All title and intellectual property rights in and to the APPLICATION (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and “applets” incorporated into the APPLICATION), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the APPLICATION are owned by MOBILELEADS or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content and the trademarks and service marks incorporated therewith which may be accessed through use of the APPLICATION are the property of the respective owners and may be protected by applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This License grants you no rights to use such content and trademarks. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by MOBILELEADS.
5. U.S.GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS
- If you are using the APPLICATION on behalf of any unit or agency of the United States Government, then you accept any license granted hereunder with limited rights data and restricted rights software as those terms are defined in Section 27.4 of the Federal Acquisition Regulation and any applicable agency supplements thereto.
6. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS
- You represent that entering into this license Agreement with MOBILELEADS will not violate any applicable export laws and regulations, including but not limited to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. You further represent that you are not currently debarred, suspended or otherwise prohibited or restricted from exporting, re-exporting, receiving, purchasing, processing or otherwise obtaining any item, product, article, commodity, software or technology regulated by any agency of the United States. Unless authorized by U.S. regulation or Export License, you will not export or re-export, directly or indirectly, any software or technology received from MOBILELEADS, or allow the direct product thereof to be exported or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to (a) any country in Country Group E:2 of the Export Administration Regulations of the Department of Commerce (currently Libya and Cuba or any other country subject to sanctions administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (currently Iran, Iraq, Sudan, Syria, and the Taliban controlled areas of Afghanistan); or (b) any non-civil (i.e. military) end-users or for any non-civil end-users in any country in Country Group D: 1 of the Export Administration Regulations (currently Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, China (PRC), Cambodia, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, North Korea, Kyrgystan, Laos, Latvia, Lithuania, Macau, Moldova, Mongolia, Romania, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan and Vietnam). You further agree to be bound by any future modifications of the foregoing list of restricted destinations by amendments to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations or other U.S. government agencies. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MOBILELEADS from any costs, penalties or other losses caused by, or related to, any violation or breach of this provision.
7. WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
- Warranty. MOBILELEADS represents, warrants and covenants that: (i), to the best of its knowledge, it has the necessary rights to offer the APPLICATION; and (ii) that download and use of the APPLICATION providing the Service does not violate any law or regulation or infringe upon the proprietary rights of any third parties or contractual obligations between MOBILELEADS and any third parties.
- Disclaimer. Other than the warranty recited above, MOBILELEADS makes no warranties with respect to the APPLICATION, nor any ancillary products or services, and hereby disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- (a) Direct Damages.
- MOBILELEADS’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO OR ARISING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE APPLICATION THAT GAVE RISE TO THE LIABILITY.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MOBILELEADS, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, PRINCIPALS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF THE APPLICATION OR DOCUMENTATION, HOWEVER CAUSED AND WHETHER ARISING UNDER A THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF TRIFORCEWAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE DAMAGES EXCLUDED BY THIS SECTION SHALL INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, AND COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE APPLICATION. THE LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY HOLDING BY ANY COURT THAT ANY OF THE LIMITED REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT MAY HAVE FAILED THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- It is expressly understood that MOBILELEADS has no control over and no liability for the actions of third party software and service providers (except the Host, as described above). Examples of such third party software and service providers, include but are not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- MOBILELEADS is willingly licensing its software only in consideration of and in reliance upon the provisions of this Agreement limiting MOBILELEADS’s exposure to loss or liability. Such provisions are an essential part of the bargain underlying this Agreement and have been reflected in the license fees and other considerations specified in this Agreement.
(b) Consequential Damages.
(c) Third Party Software and Services.
- This License sets forth the entire agreement, and supersedes any and all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof. No amendment of any provision of this License shall be effective unless set forth in a written instrument signed by the party to be bound thereby. Nothing contained in any purchase order or other document submitted by you shall in any way modify the terms of this License, unless there is a written agreement between MOBILELEADS and you that specifically designates the scope of any modifications. Your rights hereunder may not be assigned or transferred, nor your obligations delegated, in whole or in part without the prior written consent of MOBILELEADS. Written consent will not be unreasonably withheld. Any attempt to so assign, transfer or delegate such rights or obligations shall be voidable at MOBILELEADS’s option and shall be cause for MOBILELEADS to termination this License. In the event of any action to enforce this License, for interpretation or construction of this License or on account of any breach of or default under this License, the prevailing party in such action shall be entitled to recover, in addition to all other relief, from the other party all reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by the prevailing party in connection with such action (including, but not limited to, any appeal thereof). This License shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of the United States and particularly the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without reference to its choice of law rules, except to the extent the same are preempted by the laws of the United States. MOBILELEADS shall be deemed to have entered into this License at MOBILELEADS’s offices in Pennsylvania. Neither party shall commence or prosecute any suit, proceeding or claim to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, to recover damages or other relief for breach or default under this Agreement, or otherwise arising under or by reason of this License other than in the state and federal courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Each party irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.